Join The Team
We Are Always Looking For New Talent!
Why Real Estate?
The first question we ask ourselves is why we become a real estate salesperson at all? The answers are simple. In Fairfield County, Connecticut real estate is our most valuable product and our largest industry. Therefore, if you are good at it and driven you can make a lot of money here. You get paid based on your productivity. You set your own hours and your income has unlimited potential.
What’s The Downside?
The reality is that most agents do less than one real estate transaction per year. In Greenwich there are over 1000 members of the real estate board competing for 415 house & condo sales. In New Canaan 400 licensed agents share in 262 sales each year. That’s 1.2 “sides” per agent per year. Can you live on 1 sale per year? No, the average agent is not full-time, is not re-investing in her business, and is not capable of leveraging all of the tools and technologies available to compete at the highest levels in this business.
So, how do I make sure that I succeed in real estate?
1. Work full time. You must be in the market every day.
2. Join a most-capable agency. I’m sorry but boutique agencies simply do not have the technology and marketing resources to compete in the 21st century. You must join one of the big boys that provide a comprehensive platform that allows you to compete at the highest level. And, then you have to master that platform which leads us finally to…
3. Join a most-capable team. There is a reason that agents are coming together in teams. It is impossible for any single agent to do everything well. We must service our buyers and our sellers, conduct open houses, give feedback, collect feedback, communicate with sellers, leverage all of the marketing and technological tools, self-publish, advertise, analyze the data, and communicate with our fellow agents. This is why it has become necessary to divide the workload among team members who specialize in one or more areas of the business. Join a team so that you can focus on buyer-agency, or on the listing process, or marketing, or a specific geographic area. The Engel Team gets leads from our marketing and listing activity throughout Fairfield County, and we need help following up effectively behind all of our marketing activity.
- This team website! – leads from the team website
- Halstead.com – leads from the Brown Harris Stevens website
- Realtor.com – All listings enhanced
- ListHub – Multiple Syndication Channels with over 1 billion views across sites in 55 countries
- Zillow.com – paid leads and leads from our listings
- Realtor.com – paid leads and leads from our enhanced listings
- Homelight.com – paid leads
- Spacio – leads from open houses
- RealScout – leads from self-identified prospects
- Pilot – leads from the Engel market report and direct marketing of open houses and events
- Relo – leads from Brown Harris Stevens’ relocation partners
- Leading RE – leads from our participation in the world’s largest network of over 565 member brokerages in 70 different countries
- Engel Team and Brown Harris Stevens websites – Enhanced with lead generating tools
- New Canaan Advertiser – a regular column, front page banners and full page color advertising in the real estate section
- Social Media – Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube
- Weekly eFlyer – Announcing new listings
- Window Flyers – throughout the tri-state area and in London
- Professional Postcards – Just Listed / Just Sold—printed and mailed
- Zillow – Created for you
- Brochures – Laminated Brochure Available for every listing
- Personalized Listing / Sales Packets at the home
- Business Cards
All of this is focused on helping you to get out and do what you do best: assist and educate Home Buyers & Sellers in the next step of their lives!
If you are interested in finding out more about joining our team, please fill out this form so we can get back to you.